You have heard of the 7 chakras but you may not understand fully what they represent. Each chakra in your body is an energy point that must be open so it flows well throughout your body which means you will be in good mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health. However, if there is a blockage in any of your chakra centers, that will cause the flow to become uneven and this will cause poor health.
The seven chakras are the root, the sacral, solar plexus, the heart, the throat, third eye, and the crown chakras. The root chakra is at the base of your spine which helps keep you grounded and assertive, and an obstruction to it can create challenges with assertiveness and staying in reality. The sacral chakra is below your naval area and when it is healthy, you are creative, assertive, and have a strong libido. The solar plexus chakra is in the solar plexus area above your navel and below your breast bone. When it is healthy you are confident.
The heart chakra is in your heart area and that is the chakra that rules love and compassion. The throat chakra is in the neck area which is responsible for expression and speaking. The third eye chakra is in between your eyebrows and that is the chakra for intuition. Lastly but not least, the crown chakra is on the crown of your head which is what connects you to your Higher Self and the universe.
If any of these chakras are not in balance, you will struggle with poor overall health. The areas where you are struggling the most is an indicator that the chakra that rules that area is blocked. For instance, if you are having a difficult time expressing your thoughts and you don’t have the confidence to speak up, then your throat chakra is blocked.
The good news is that there are easy things you can do on a daily basis to keep your chakra centers open and allow the energy to flow. The things to do to help you stay in good health are:
- Spend time in nature – You will want to have as much contact with Mother Earth as you can. This means to go outside and go to the local park, and take in the beauty of the natural surroundings. The only time that will be a challenge is when it is rainy, or the temperatures are too hot or cold. You can always listen to mp3s of sounds that are of nature as a substitute if necessary.
- Exercise – You will want to do a 20-minute workout each day in order to keep your inner energy flowing. Exercise not only helps you stay in shape but it helps keep your chakras in balance.
- Eat clean – Eliminate processed foods that are high in sugar, simple carbs, trans fats, and that have additives and preservatives. Eating clean will keep your energy flowing well.
- Meditate – Meditation is important to keep your mind uncluttered which will help keep your chakras in balance. Even meditating for only 15 minutes a day is enough.
- Practice gratitude daily – Get yourself a gratitude journal and list 3 different things each day that you are thankful for. This has many benefits and will help keep your chakras open.
- Utilize crystal therapy – When you are cleaning your chakra system, you will want to place crystals on each one while you lay down and meditate. The vibration that crystals give off will help keep things in balance.
- Follow the doctor’s orders – if you have a chronic condition that requires you to follow a medical regimen and take medication that was prescribed, don’t forget to take it. Follow what the doctor tells you to do, in addition to utilizing the tips mentioned above.
If you are consistent with utilizing these recommendations on a daily basis to keep your chakras open, the energy will keep flowing within you well. You will feel good spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Go get your accurate and insightful tarot reading today by Emilie Muniz!
“Hi, I’m Emilie a New York City, native who started to dive into the world of tarot and spirituality over twenty years ago. And, I just love the Tarot. I love the tarot because it has helped me in so many ways. It has helped me navigate through the rubble that life sometimes throws our way, helped me connect with lost ones, helps me make the right decisions.
Following my deep love for the Tarot and reading as an expert over the years, I decided to turn my passion into my career. Now I am a full-time diviner (Tarot Readings )and help others through tarot just as it has helped me.
I also love teaching tarot. I am an Instructor of tarot (Learn Tarot )in which I teach my students how to become confident readers for themselves and others. On the side, I also am a tarot deck creator. I am the creator of Simplicity Tarot ( My Tarot deck )with several more decks in creation. I am a lover of everything in the forest, crystals, and of course roses.
If you are in need and looking for help I am here to help you every step of the way through tarot and divination without the fluffy fairy tales.